Hardwood Floor Refinishing FLOOR REFINISHING trained craftsmen
There is nothing like seeing the before and after photos of a hardwood floor that has been refinished, and we look forward to bringing these results to you. We have decades of experience when it comes to restoring hardwood floors and adding beauty and value back into your home or business.
If you have started to notice that your flooring is ready for a makeover, then give us a call today.
If you're still not certain about taking the leap, here is a little more information to help you get started:
Have your old hardwood flooring restored to new!
Hardwood Refinishing Advice from the Flooring Experts
- Enhance it’s longevity and durability
- Make the space more livable while elevating it’s status
- Boost your home’s value
- Protect it from costly water and moisture damage
- Dramatically decrease the number of scratches, dents and imperfections
- Provide your floors and stairs with an even color and finish
- You pour a spoonful of water on your floor and it soaks into the wood, rather than form droplets that rest on top of the wood
- You start to notice fading, dullness or discoloration of the wood
- After water damage or major moisture damage, which causes the boards to cup and / or separate
- You notice lots of scratches, dings and dents
- Keep them free of water, dirt, grit and sand
- Regularly sweep, swiffer and vacuum
- Wash floors with a slightly damp mop using warm water and mild dish soap
- Refrain from using wet mops or steam mops, which will damage the finish
- Avoid vinegar, and oil or silicone based products, which may be corrosive or abrasive
TAKE YOUR SPACE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
When you restore your old wood floor, you will discover that your space will be taken to a new level of attraction. It will also be easier to clean, and even your mood will lift when you have a fresh-looking floor. We will guide you through the hardwood floor stains and finishes, and make sure that you find the right product that makes sense for your interior design.
Ask us about our free in-home color stain test, so you can see and feel the different options available!
Exceptional Trained Hardwood Flooring Craftsmen
Our trained craftsmen are committed to the hardwood floor refinishing service that you invest in and will use accuracy throughout each step of the project. We are easy to communicate with and will answer any questions you may have and address any concerns because we want you to be confident in our services and abilities.
We understand that it's not often you will need to have a floor refinished, and that's why we take your project seriously and use the exceptional techniques that we have mastered.
SANDING FLOORS USING DUST-LIMITING EQUIPMENT
There will be dust - this cannot be helped. We do everything we can to minimize dust. Don't be fooled when someone says they use a dust-free system, there is no such thing as total dustless. There are vacuums, and vacuum bags attached to our machines. It collects about 80% of the dust. We will plastic off any areas such as kitchen cabinets and appliances where dust may go, also any rooms that are not being sanded.
In-home color test
Selecting just the right color is not easy, with so many options and especially when you are referencing a brochure or chart.
We make the process easy by offering a free, custom, in-home color test. You pick multiple stain color choices and we apply directly to your floors, so you can try it out, evaluate for yourself and feel confident in your color choice.
hardwood stain color chart click for color chart
CONTACT US TODAY TO RESTORE YOUR WOOD FLOOR
If you are ready to make that wood floor look new again, call us about our floor refinishing service. We are friendly and quick to respond, and we have the experience, insurance, and licensing that you should expect from a professional company. We don't cut corners but make it our goal to leave you with a finished project that will exceed your expectations.
We start with a phone call and a quote, so reach out today!